Nobility Homecare, LLC DBA Home Care Ops Program
Terms and Conditions of use
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“TOU”) carefully. You must agree to these TOU before you are permitted to use any Nobility Homecare, LLC dba Home Care Ops digital or downloadable resources, online course, one-on-one or group coaching, class, program, workshop, or training, or enter any online private forums operated by Nobility Homecare, LLC dba Home Care Ops (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by Nobility Homecare, LLC dba Home Care Ops or a third-party website such as an online course platform or facebook.com (collectively “the Program”).
If you do not agree with these TOU, you may not use the Program.
As used in these TOU, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: (i) Nobility Homecare, LLC dba Home Care Ops , its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “the Company”); (ii) any Company volunteers; and (iii) Jessica Nobles, Clint Nobles, Elly Nobles, and Clint Nobles III.
1. The Programs
- High Achievers Mastermind
The High Achievers Mastermind is a one-year (12 month) mastermind that is designed to help you leverage the power of collective wisdom of the group to achieve more in your business and personal life. To improve areas like:
- Maximize Your Current Business Model
- Expand Your Revenue Generation Opportunities
- Diversify Your Income at Scale and Grow Through Acquisition
- Hyper-Focused Revenue Generation
- Passive Income Models and Strategies
- Action Leader Experience
The Action Leader Experience is a one-year (12-month) membership and group coaching program that helps home care owners learn how to leverage simple operations and repeatable systems to create lasting success.
The Action Leader Experience Includes:
- Weekly Group Support Calls
- Monthly Owner/CEO Implementation Group Sessions
- Monthly Operator Execution Group Sessions
- Monthly Group Brainstroming Sessions
- Access to all materials – including modules, videos, courses, and worksheets
- Exclusive Member Community
- Strategic Operational Solutions
The Home Care SOS (Strategic Operations Solution) Consulting Program is designed to help Home Care owners revitalize their operations, improve financial performance, enhance service quality, develop confident leadership, and position themselves for long-term success.
The Home Care SOS Consulting Program includes:
- Quick Launch Strategy Call
- Weekly One-on-One, Advanced-Level Coaching Sessions
- Exclusive Strategic Operational Solutions Slack Channel for real-time feedback
- Success Library and Knowledge Vault
- Team Training Strategy and Implementation
- A Two(2)-Day, Intensive On-site Traning for You and Your Team
- Customized Templates, Frameworks, and Systems
- Strategic Operations Roadmap
- Customized Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and CEO Metrics
If you wish to participate in another session of the Program in the future or purchase any other products, programs or services from the Company, all terms of these TOU will continue to apply unless superseded by another agreement in writing.
This Program is intended and only suitable for individuals aged eighteen (18) and above. Some of the content in this Program may not be appropriate for children. Company hereby disclaims all liability for use by individuals under the age of eighteen (18).
You agree to the following fees and payment schedule:
- High Achievers Mastermind You understand that the total cost of the Program is $25,000.00 USD. Your deposit of $12,500.00 USD is due upon enrollment. The final payment of $12,500 is due three (3) months after enrollment and following a “results evaluation session” with the Program facilitators to ensure that the program is still a good fit for you, and you are still a good fit for the program.If at that time it is determined by either party that you will not continue with the program, no refunds will be issued, and the remaining balance will be discharged.
- Action Leader Experience Pay-in-Full Option: The total cost of the Program is $12,500.00 USD. An initial deposit of $977.00 USD is due upon enrollment. The remaining balance shall be automatically withdrawn 10 days after the enrollment date. Pay in full participants may elect to pay $2,875.75 a week for four consecutive weeks starting 10 days after the enrollment date, by submitting a written request to email@example.com on the day of enrollment. Payment Plan Option: An initial deposit of $997.00 USD is due upon enrollment. This option is billed annually at the current monthly rate of $1,197.00 USD. You understand and agree to pay eleven (11) monthly payments of $1,197.00 USD which will begin in 30 days from the date of your deposit. Your choice is based on your selection of options and is represented on your invoice. If you have any questions about payments or invoicing, please do so in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before your anticipated payment due date.
- Workshops and Other Programs You agree to the fees and payment schedule selected at checkout.
If paying by debit card or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card for all fees and charges due and payable to the Company, without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt. You also agree that the Company is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with its third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services).
If payment is not received by the date due, you will have a ten (10) day grace period to make the payment, otherwise the Program will not continue and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Program and all Content, as defined below, immediately and permanently.
If you fail to make any payment in a timely manner or voluntarily withdraw from the Program at any time or for any reason, you will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program and all payments in any payment plan you have chosen. The Company reserves the right to charge a 15% late fee on all balances more than ten (10) days overdue. You agree to reimburse the Company for all collection and/or legal fees and expenses necessitated by lateness or default in payment.
Your satisfaction with the Program is important to us. However, because of the extensive time, effort, preparation, and care that goes into creating and providing the Program we have a no refund policy. Unless otherwise provided by law, you acknowledge that we do not offer refunds for any portion of your payment for any of our Program and no refunds will be provided to you at any time. By using and/or purchasing our Program, you understand and agree that all sales are final, and no refunds will be provided.
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine how to discipline a participant who violates these TOU. Therefore, if a participant disagrees with how the Company disciplines another participant and requests a refund, the Company will deny such request.
Furthermore, if a participant violates these TOU, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer the participant another opportunity to abide by these TOU. If a participant disagrees with the Company offering another participant a second opportunity to follow these TOU, no grounds for a participant to receive a refund would be created, and any request for a refund on this basis shall be denied.
If, in the Company’s sole right and discretion, you persist with behaviors or actions that violate these TOU, the Company may terminate your access and participation in the Program without notice and without refund.
The Company may offer additional Program elements for a subgroup of participants. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer member participation in these additional Program elements to specific participants. If a participant is denied participation in these additional Program elements, no grounds for a participant to receive a refund would be created and any request for a refund on this basis will be denied.
Since we have a clear and explicit refund policy in these TOU that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company or payment processor. If a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account, which could have a negative impact on your credit report score. The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership of the ContentThe words, videos, voice and sound recordings, training materials, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through the Company website, any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or host the Program, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company, as well as the look and feel of all of the foregoing (“the Content”) is property of the Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- The Company’s Limited License to YouIf you view, purchase, or access any Program or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only. This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of the Program and Content for your own personal purposes or your own business only. Status as a franchisor does not automatically grant you a license to use the Content for commercial purposes (other than applying it generally in your own business) or create derivative works (your own works based on the Content), but only to use what you learn in the Program to develop your own original intellectual property or advise franchisees within the scope of your own business. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, disclose, distribute to friends, family, or any other third party, or otherwise use any material from the Program or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you or any third-party money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Program or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property. Any unauthorized use of any materials found in the Program or Content shall constitute infringement. You must receive our written permission before using any of the Program or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others. White Label Opportunities If you are interested in using the Content for business purposes and/or using the Content to train or teach a group of franchisees, please contact us to discuss further white label licensing opportunities at email@example.com. The Company owns all right, title and interest in any materials you create that incorporate any portion of the Content or are based on or derivative works of the Content, including but not limited to promotional materials, photographs and videos (“Derivative Intellectual Property”). In the event the Company is found not to own any Derivative Intellectual Property, you hereby grant the Company an exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, unlimited license to exercise all rights in all Derivative Intellectual Property. You may not retain, use, sell, or transfer any Derivative Intellectual Property itself or to any third party. All goodwill generated by the use of the Content or Derivative Intellectual Property under this Agreement shall inure solely to the benefit of the Company. The trademarks and logos displayed on the Program or Content are trademarks belonging to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
- Unauthorized Use Your use of any materials found in the Program or Content other than that expressly authorized in this TOU or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree to pay liquidated damages of five (5) times the total fees paid for the Program in the event of your Unauthorized Use, or a minimum of five thousand dollars ($5,000.00), whichever is greater, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies the Company may be entitled to pursue. This is not a penalty but an agreed liquidated damages charge for the Unauthorized Use.You agree that any violation or threatened violation of the Intellectual Property Rights terms in these TOU would cause irreparable injury to the Company that may not be adequately compensated by damages, entitling the Company to obtain injunctive relief, without bond, in addition to all legal remedies.
- Your License to the Company; Use in Testimonials and Marketing.By posting or submitting any material during the Program such as comments, posts, photos, designs, graphics, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of the Company’s current or future Program and Content. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you. You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, or other communications, that may be made by the Company during the Program that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In the Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to the Company or created by the Company in connection with your participation in any Program, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future. You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos, or other contributions created by you or the Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions in the Program or in our Content at any time for any reason. This means you give the Company permission to use anything you submit or post in the Program or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, or anything captured by the Company during your participation in the Program, including images in which your face is visible and recognizable.
- Request for Permission to Use the Content
If you wish to use any of the Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to the Company, you should request permission in writing BEFORE you use the Content by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are granted permission by the Company, you agree to use the specific Content that the Company allows and only in the ways for which the Company has given you its written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that the Company does not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in the Program and Content.
6. Coach/Client Relationship
The coaching relationship is co-creative, meaning that they coaches and you are equal partners in the coaching process.
- Your Coaches’ Responsibilities
- Your coaches are trained to use communication skills and coaching tools to support you as an equal partner throughout the coaching process.
- Your coaches will provide individual guidance to group participants based on information provided to the coaches.
- Your coaches will answer questions through whatever forum your Program provides, such as via the Company’s website, a social media forum, live event, private message, or live group coaching call.
- Your Responsibilities
- You agree to complete all tasks assigned during the Program, including but not limited to watching or listening to videos, completing worksheets and assignments, and attending coaching sessions.
- You agree that your relationship with the Company is that of a coach-client relationship and that no other professional relationship has been established.
- You agree that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice of any kind, including medical, mental, or other qualified professional help and you agree to seek professional guidance for such matters, should they arise, independent of the coaching relationship.
7. Your Conduct
The Program is a “pitch free zone.” You agree you will not pitch, promote, market, or sell any other products, groups, programs, or events to Program participants on any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company, whether or not officially sanctioned, owned, or operated by the Company. This means you agree not to form, or ask Program participants to join, “shadow” groups on social media or any other platform, or in-person meetups, based on interests or locality. You agree you will not invite Program participants to participate in events, such as a meetup, seminar, or athletic competition, without first receiving approval from the Company. You agree not to market, promote, or sell products or services such as essential oils, exercise DVDs, nutritional supplements, coaching services, or other products or services to Program participants, unless you are authorized or requested to do so by the Company.
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by the Company and any third-party forums operated by the Company. Any material you post on the Company’s website or in any third-party forums operated by the Company may become public.
You are responsible for Your Material and for any liability that may result from any material you post. You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk. Any communication by you on the Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by the Company, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory, or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
Harassing, fighting with, or being disrespectful to other participants
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to transmit, send, or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
Sharing private and proprietary information from other participants with anyone else
Discriminatory speech, hate speech, comments, or actions against another participant based on their sex, gender, age, ethnicity, race, socio-economic status, disability, or other labels.
The Company does its best to create a safe and welcoming space for all participants, however, Company cannot guarantee that all participants will follow these guidelines. Company, in its sole discretion, may remove any participant’s comments, posts, content or materials, however, Company does not have a duty to review all comments, posts, content and material shared within any online private forums or groups or on any group call. Therefore, Company shall not be held liable for any participant’s comments, actions, posts, content, or materials that result in another participant’s trauma or discomfort.
Participants in the Program must actively participate in dialogue and interactions with other participants. The Company created the Program to encourage participants to step outside of their comfort zone and to foster connections, engage in vulnerable dialogue and meet individuals from different racial, gender, and socio-economic backgrounds. Without participation, the principles of which the Program was founded would be pointless.
Therefore, all participants must actually participate in the Program and the Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Program and all Content immediately and permanently without refund if you are merely “lurking”. If a participant has attempted to log in their member account and is not active for 30 days, please contact the Company at email@example.com. If after 45 days you have continued to show inactivity in the Program, you will receive a warning from the Company of your membership being in danger of termination. If a participant’s inactivity continues for 60 days, the Company reserves the right to terminate your access to the Program and all Content immediately and permanently without refund. You are welcome to reapply anytime at the current rate at that time.
If, in the Company’s sole discretion, your conduct violates these TOU in any way, you agree that the Company may immediately and permanently terminate your participation in the Program and your access to the Content without refund.
The Company, in its sole discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to the Company’s and any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. The Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on the Company website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on the Company website and any third-party forums operated by the Company.
8. Community Guildelines
The Company has created a community that is a safe and judgment-free space for connection, conversation, learning, and growth. Within Company’s community is the baseline expectation that all members will treat one another with respect while bringing encouragement and consideration to all members.
The Company’s community guidelines are as follows:
- The Company’s Membership Program promotes diversity amongst its members. Therefore, the Company encourages all members to connect with one another and to learn about one another’s background, interests, hobbies, and points of view. The Company does not tolerate nor support any member’s discriminatory speech, hate speech, comments, or actions against another member based on their sex, gender, age, ethnicity, race, socio-economic status, disability, or other labels.
- The Company does its best to create a safe and welcoming space for all members, however, Company cannot guarantee that all members will follow these guidelines. Company, in its sole discretion, may remove any member’s comments, posts, content or materials, however, Company does not have a duty to review all comments, posts, content and material shared within the Membership Program. Therefore, Company shall not be held liable for any member’s comments, actions, posts, content, or materials that result in another member’s trauma or discomfort.
- The Company has created a safe space for all members to feel seen, respected and heard. Company encourages members to engage in respectful dialogue with one another. The Company does not support nor tolerate any disrespectful actions or comments, which include, but are not limited to hate speech, discriminatory comments, physical, or mental or emotional abuse. Therefore, each member must demonstrate respect towards one another.
- Support each member with words of encouragement, resources, or suggestions, while respecting each member’s boundaries.
- The Company reserves the right to offer additional Membership Program elements from time to time, for any subgroup of members. These additional Membership Program elements are a bonus, not a part of the services included in the base membership of the Membership Program. The selection of the members who may participate in any additional Membership Program elements is at the sole discretion of the Company.We may also post separate rules regarding your behavior in any online community or forum, whether hosted on the Company’s website or a third-party website, which may be updated from time to time. You agree that you are bound by those rules and they are expressly incorporated into these TOU.
Company is not legally bound to keep your information confidential. Nevertheless, the Company agrees to keep all information about the coaching relationship confidential except when disclosure is required by law, for example if a court issues a subpoena for the file or information, or if you threaten to harm yourself or others. You acknowledge that your communications with your coach are not covered by any doctor-patient privilege or other privilege.
Confidential information does not include information that:
- was in the Company’s possession prior to your participation in the Program;
- is generally known to the public or in your circle of friends and family and co-workers; or
- the Company may be required by law to disclose.
With approval from the Company, you may use a screen name or pseudonym instead of your actual name for your participation in group coaching sessions and public posts on the Company website and in third-party forums operated by the Company.
You agree that the Company shall not be liable for the disclosure of any of your information by another Program participant. You agree to keep all information you learn about other Program participants, their businesses, or clients (as applicable), strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where disclosure is required by law.
The Company may record coaching calls and share them in the Program, on the Company’s website, or on third-party forums operated by the Company.
You agree you will not share any recorded coaching calls or third-party forum postings outside the private member areas of the Company’s website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. If the Company discovers you have done so, this will be grounds for immediate termination of your access to the Program and Content.
1o. Username and Password
11. Live or In-Person Events
If you participate in any live or in-person event as part of the Program, you agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, to follow any instructions or directions given by the Company through its employees, representatives, or agents, and to abide by any decision of any Company staff or volunteers, or Company vendors or contractors, regarding your ability to safely participate in the Program. You agree to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times and to obey all local, state and federal civil and criminal laws while participating in the Program. This includes, generally, respect for other people, equipment, facilities, or property. The Company may dismiss you, without refund, if your behavior endangers the safety of or negatively affects the Program or any person, facility, or property.
You consent to medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to you as Company, volunteers or medical professionals may deem appropriate. These TOU extend to any liability arising out of or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency and/or injury.
You agree that you will not consume alcohol prior to any part of the Program that involves physical exercise or activity, or use any medicine or substance that will inhibit your mental or physical ability to safely participate in the Program.
If you choose to consume alcoholic beverages during any part of the Program, you must do so responsibly and only if you are over the age of twenty-one (21).
The Company is not responsible for any personal item or property that is lost, damaged or stolen at or during the Program.
Termination or Cancellation
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Program and Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. The Company may terminate your participation in the Program at any time, without refund, if you breach any part of these TOU. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Program or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these TOU with respect to the Program and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or the Company.
If you paid for the Program in full and would like to cancel your access and participation in the Program, you must provide the Company with written notice (including e-mail). You will continue to have access to the materials and Content of the Program until the end of the then-current month. You will not be issued a refund for any remaining days or months of the Program after your cancellation.
In the event you decide to cancel, any default, or late payments will be due immediately.
If you have opted to pay for the Program via monthly payments, and you would like to cancel your access and participation in the Program, you must provide the Company with at least 10 days written notice (including e-mail) before your next recurring charge. You will continue to have access to the materials and Content of the Program until the end of the then-current payment period. You will not be issued a refund for any remaining days or months of the Program after your cancellation.
In the event you decide to cancel, any remaining installment, default, or late payments will be due immediately.
13. Personal Responsibility, Assumption of Risk, Release, Disclaimer
- You are voluntarily participating in the Program and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to you or your property that might result, whether arising out of the negligence of Releasees or otherwise.
- The Program and Content provide information and education only, and do not provide any financial, legal, medical, or psychological services or advice. None of the Program or Content prevents, cures, or treats any mental or medical condition. The Program and Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice that can be provided by your own accountant, lawyer, financial advisor, or medical professional. You are responsible for your own financial, legal, physical, mental, and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions, and results. You should consult with a professional if you have specific questions about your own unique situation. The Company disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in the Program.
- You agree that you will not use coaching as a way of diagnosing or treating mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. If you are in therapy or under the care of a mental health professional, you will notify and consult with the mental health care provider regarding your decision whether to work with a coach.
- You acknowledge that, by engaging with the Company for the Program, you voluntarily assume an element of inherent risk, and knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility for injuries to any persons or damages to any property, and release, covenant not to sue, and hold Releasees harmless for any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, any third parties, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees.In the event that the release and hold harmless provision is held unenforceable for any reason, you agree to limit any damages claimed to the total paid to the Company for the Program.
- Earnings and Results Disclaimer: You agree that Company has not made and does not make any representations about the earnings or results you may receive as a result of your participation in the Program. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that you will achieve any particular result or earnings from your use of the Program, and you understand that results and earnings differ for each individual.
- Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although the Company may recommend third-party sites, products, or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
- The Company tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of the Program and Content is uninterrupted and error-free. However, the Company cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance, or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in all forms of electronic communication, and communications between you and the Company may be unlawfully intercepted by third parties not under our control. The Company does not guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, telephone, video conference, or other electronic media. Any efforts you undertake to communicate with Company are done at your own risk.
15. Legal Disputes
16. Users Outside United States
18. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be deemed in breach of this TOU if the Company is unable to complete all of the Program or any portion thereof by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, epidemic, pandemic, death, illness or incapacity of the Company or any local, state, federal, national or international law, governmental order or regulation or any other event beyond Company’s control (collectively, “Force Majeure Event”). Upon occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, the Company shall give notice to Client of its inability to perform or of delay in completing the Program and shall propose revisions to the schedule for completion of the Program or other accommodations or may terminate this TOU.